It is learned from General Aviation Circle that on January 19, the website of the Civil Aviation Administration of China released the drafts for comments on “Civil UAV Air Traffic Service Requirements” and “Technical Requirements for UAV Flight Data Storage Based on Blockchain”.
According to the notice of CAAC on January 18, it is currently soliciting comments from various units, and the deadline for soliciting comments is February 10.
According to reports, the ” Civil UAV Air Traffic Service Requirements” aims to:
– Clarify the types of UAV air traffic services;
– Provide a unified air traffic service performance standard;
– Ensure the continuity, integrity, safety and availability of services;
– Effectively solve the problems of irregular transportation services, low service quality, and weak global interoperability between UAV air transport service providers (USP) and operators, USP and USP, USP and regulators;
– Meet the needs of different users flight demand; and
– Promote the rapid development of the UAV industry.
Further, for the issue of how to ensure the authenticity, integrity and non-tampering of flight data in complex operating environments to meet regulatory requirements, “Technical Requirements for UAV Flight Data Storage Based on Blockchain” introduces blockchain technology as the core technology for domestic UAV operation data storage, and proposes the operation of UAVs based on blockchain. The implementation method of data storage certificate technology requires the establishment of a UAV operation data storage compliance index system based on blockchain technology to provide effective technical support and reference standards for the development of operation safety data supervision and operator flight data management.